The CNAG’s management has established the following Quality Policy for genome sequencing and analysis projects. The management of CNAG is committed to:
- Apply the principles of good practice to ensure the quality of genome sequencing and analysis service offered to our collaborators.
- Provide expertise in project design, sequencing, data analysis and interpretation.
- Maintain the Quality Management System state-of-the-art in methods for massively parallel sequencing and data analysis for a wide range of applications.
- Ensure that all our personnel know our Quality Management System Documentation and guarantee the effective implementation of the procedures in accordance with the established methods.
- Comply with the standards ISO 9001 and ISO / IEC 17025 and continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Comply with all legal, ethical and applicable regulatory requirements.
This Policy will be reviewed annually and complemented with established quality objectives for each year. It is available to all stakeholders through its publication on the website, and internally by dissemination to the different areas of the organization.